neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me.

Bible

A tragedy means always a man's struggle with that which is stronger than man.

-
G. K. Chesterton


If you won't be better tomorrow than you were today, then what do you need tomorrow for?

-
Rabbi Nahman of Bratslav



Life is for each man a solitary cell whose walls are mirrors.

-
Eugene O'Neill


The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is the example of the eternal seductiveness of life.


-
Jean Giraudoux

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

unspoken

a year older a year wiser - i always hear but what does it really mean . does living another year make me wiser?.... some may argue yes others no. a step closer to adult hood ten steps back to being unsure. how do i decide from choices when im nnot sure of what my choices are. how do i know if i've mad the right descion when it feels so wrong. if people strive for love than why give up on love is the question. why break the heart of your so called love? a question i can't answer at least not yet. if this is love and i've mad a horrible mistake will it come back, if it is not how will i know love when it appears? questions that go unsolved day to day . will they ever be answered? what happens if i fall in love for someone who doesn't love me? do i pretend not to notice or continue ? what happens when i feel like emotions are weights at my ankles draging me down. do i give in and drown keeping me human or do i become immurtal cutting them off like pesty weeds. so much emotions overwelm me in a day anger towards my father pain towards those hurt' annoyance towards those who think they know. broken hearted chrismen with pain but still finds the strenght to go on. in the clouds they all stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment