neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me.

Bible

A tragedy means always a man's struggle with that which is stronger than man.

-
G. K. Chesterton


If you won't be better tomorrow than you were today, then what do you need tomorrow for?

-
Rabbi Nahman of Bratslav



Life is for each man a solitary cell whose walls are mirrors.

-
Eugene O'Neill


The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is the example of the eternal seductiveness of life.


-
Jean Giraudoux

Thursday, February 11, 2010

never

my heart beats just a little faster around you
my voice a little calmer
the blood in my body rushes as adrenaline is released
i open my mouth to say your name
my tongue a little heavy
your name triclkles off the tips of my lips
"hold me" i say
"kiss me" i say
and you do unconditional.
"never leave me" i wisperd
in your ear
you said "never"
you said "never break my heart"
"never" i said as i looked in your eyes.
in return for your love;
i broke your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment